Bay Area SMACNA Offers
CLICKSAFETY On-Line Safety Training
to Bay Area SMACNA Members Firms
Member Firms will have access to ClickSafety’s complete and ongoing course library of over 300 interactive training courses as well as the 8-Hour Hazwoper Refresher Course and the OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Certificate Course for an employer cost of $12 per person, per year. This $12 annual cost is available for Bay Area SMACNA member firms’ Local 104 Employees and other non-bargaining unit staff. Member Firms enrolling Employees who are members of another union will be invoiced at $60 per person, per year.
Member Firm cost for the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course is an additional $175.
ClickSafety offers one of the most comprehensive online safety course catalogs available, from general employee safety awareness to advanced training for specialized workers. Their courses were developed by on-staff Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH) to ensure all safety courses meet the latest safety standards and regulations.
Learning Management System:
- Automated, centralized learning administration and company specific solutions
- Allows field employees and supervisors to fit training into their existing schedules so that they can keep project schedules on track ( ie., employees won't have to stop work to sit in a classroom all day; they can log on and off the website as needed 24/7)
- Allows safety management to assign specific training courses to each employee according to their tasks and associated hazards (instead of the same courses to all employees in a classroom setting)
- Frees up safety personnel's time to perform other important tasks instead of extensive training, tracking and record keeping
- Management benefits from employee tracking and record keeping database and can generate reports on this data to provide to corporate post accident training can be assigned immediately as a step to prevent reoccurrence.
It is easy to use - (member firms only) log on to www.clicksafety.com/SMACNA and get started.
To see all the programs that ClickSafety offers, see their Course Catalog.
First Time Users will need to contact Bay Area SMACNA to obtain an authorization code.
Call (510) 635-8212 or email email@example.com.